Thursday, January 31, 2008

Time Machine Poll

So, um, yeah, I posted on Craigslist about historical figures you'd like to have sex with, but there was a heated debate going on about whether or not it's ok to pee in the shower (the general consensus among people on Seattle Rants & Raves is that, yes, this is perfectly normal).

At any rate, no one was interested in considering the sex possibilities of the long dead.

One woman emailed me directly to get the title and author of the book that prompted my question and one guy posted saying that at first he was going for Cleopatra, but then got distracted by all the probable personal hygiene concerns of screwing around with people from most periods of time. I have to admit to some concern about teeth myself.

So, here's some random pics of my dogs instead.


Chewy being adorable as a young puppy.




Pixie playing in the snow. Think it must have been the infamous East Coast "Blizzard of '98". We probably shouldn't have cut her hair so short that winter.


Peanut, being curious about the camera,
which is very unusual 'cause she'd mostly run away.



Lastly, Mattie, the only boy.

Later, folks.

No comments: