Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Don't want to jinx it.....

.... so I'm almost afraid to say anything, but I did get a call back late yesterday for a second interview to take place on Thursday morning. Yippee! That gives me some confidence that I badly needed, I think. The next interview will be with three PMs, which can be a much tougher crowd than the hiring manager, so wish me luck. Meanwhile, the search continues just in case.

On other fronts, I have been sorely lacking in both creativity and motivation the last couple of days. As a fairly benign form of escapism, went on a book binge - eight light fiction books in the last three days. Not one of them sparked anything that made me want to write or post anything interesting. Now my back really hurts from sitting in my one super uncomfortable chair. Sigh. If I get a job soon, a comfortable chair will be one of my very first purchases!

Later.

No comments: