Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just in the Nick of Time

I got a job, people! Let me tell you, it takes a load off my mind to know I'm going to have some regular money coming in. Yes, I will admit to some very mixed emotions, though -- I mean my days of total freedom are coming to an end.

I haven't been really writing at all lately, which is worrisome. So very, very, very easy to find even more excuses if I'm working full time. So, prepare to seriously kick my ass and keep me on track.

On another note, Meg & I are going to do the Breast Cancer 3-Day in September. I've sent pretty much everyone I know an invitation to donate, but if you are randomly coming across this page while scrolling through blogs, then hop on over right now to our Team Page and donate $10 for this important research. Or more than $10, of course, if you can!

My sister, Meg, was apparently thinking of fuel-efficient cars when she named our team The Hybrids. Click on this link right now and help us out. We are walking in honor of our mother, Amelia Dunkle Libby, who died at 50 after ten years of battling this disease and also for Luray Hodder, my sister's best friend from high school, who just died last year.

1 comment:

blacsparc said...

Hi,
Can You pass on my email to Meg please.
Blacsparc@gmail.com
I knew her in the 80's at monmouth and was a boyfriend of Luray Hodder. I just now found out about Luray and would like to connect with someone to help me figure it all out.
Thanks, Tony West