Saturday, March 22, 2008

As if we don't already have enough to worry about...

Seriously. Now we have to worry about flying stingrays smashing into our face? Now that's just too much. That just crosses some sort of line, don't you think? Not that I expect to be on a boat in stingray-infested waters any time soon, but still, for people like me that worry about pretty much everything (including highly unlikely events), this is not good news. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, here's a link to the news story from this week.

Week One at The Big New Job went well. The training was more formal and organized than I expected, but I was alternately overwhelmed and confused and bored out of my mind. Pretty normal. Too soon to tell how it's really going to be, but I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Lastly, Happy Birthday MEG! Queen of all Sisters! Hail to MEG!

No comments: