Friday, February 8, 2008

Damn Horoscopes!

Today's Cancer Horoscope: Feb 08, 2008
It is never very agreeable to have to question oneself, dear Cancer. But this is the main objective of today's planetary energies, here to launch you into new adventures. So, take advantage of the configuration to look inside yourself and find the source of some of your failures. This is not an easy exercise, to be sure, but it will do you an enormous amount of good. Just be honest with yourself.


Well, shit, this makes me resentful. Have I be doing much of anything else than pondering, sifting, probing the source of my failures? It may appear that I'm reading a book, or watching a movie, or taking a bath, or surfing the internet, or applying for jobs, or having a conversation, or taking a walking, or driving from here to there, or brushing my teeth, or bowling, or writing a post, or eating my supper but behind all that I am constantly picking away and asking why, why, why?

I find this irritating to no end. "Do it some more!" this horoscope mocks. Or do it better. Or do it differently. Argh! Not only have I failed, but I'm failing at determining why I failed or how I failed and why I'm failing still. Take cover. Today I want to growl at someone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Susan, you DO know, don't you, that horoscopes are bogus, right? Don't let the bad horoscopes affect you. Just enjoy the good ones.